Razor made a Crazy Cart. For kids. Guess who wanted to use all the Crazy Carts. Their parents. Guess what happened when parents used their kids' Crazy Carts. Yep. They busted them. So Razor, ever one to solve problems, cater to customers, and capitalize on new ways to turn a profit, developed the Crazy Cart XL. It's the same high-powered drift cart as the original, but in full-on grown-up size.
Crazy Cart XL features variable speed foot pedal acceleration that can zoom and swerve moms and pops ready to hit the pavement with their juniors (or their friend Cornelius) at speeds of up to 17mph. The cart's drift system says it will give drivers complete control over their drifts, spins, and corners. The 36V rechargeable battery system is designed to run for about 40 minutes of continuous use. Additional specs include:
- Variable speed, extra high-torque, chain-driven motor
- Powder coated steel frame
- 360-degree plus steering capability for tight turns
- High impact pneumatic front tire and caster wheels
- Dual inclined rear caster wheels
- Raised bucket-style seat
- Assembled Crazy Cart XL Dimensions: 42.9" x 30.1" x 26.2"
- Crazy Cart XL Weight: 112.2 lbs
Muchas danke to Bless This Stuff.