Vusion House Racer - FPV Indoor Racing Drone
- Syma X5C Quadcopter with HD Cameras - $48.90
- Holy Stone F181 RC Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera - $109.99
- MJX X400W FPV Drone - $79.99
- Holy Stone Predator Mini RC Helicopter Drone - $39.99
- Hubsan X4 RC Quadcopter - $29.60
I like the idea the Vusion House Racer has in that gallery image of the little drone parked inside the refrigerator. Ready to fly out and greet my girlfriend when she opens the door. With the camera running and my FPV goggles awarding me a front row view of her face when she sees it.
The Vusion House Racer from RISE was designed for the express Captain Obvious purpose of racing around in the house. It measures just 4.7" on the diagonal and weighs a mere 2.4 ounces, but still manages to house a 600TVL resolution camera for real-time first person viewing during flight. The FPV comes courtesy of a set of smartphone VR goggles, included in the House Racer starter kit. With minimal setup you'll be able both to control your drone's flight through the living room, kitchen, and bedroom--or a floor of cubicles at the office--and see firsthand how well you're controlling it.
More than flights of fancy, RISE designed the House Racer for pilots to fly through self-designed indoor obstacle courses. Their FPV Race Gate System, sold separately here, includes ring gates, arrows, a checkered flag gate, and a pylon gate you can arrange into various courses around furniture, decor, and loved ones for your drone to navigate and conquer.
The Vusion House Racer Indoor FPV Drone kit includes:
- 1 x ready-to-fly House Racer
- 600TVL FPV video camera
- 25mW 40-channel, 5-band Raceband 5.8GHz video transmitter (so you can fly around your house or backyard against friends)
- Tactic FPV-RM2 40-channel 5.8GHz FPV monitor with 4.3" LCD and external antenna
- Tactic FPV-G1 goggles
- RISE J2000 2.4GHz 6-channel radio system with Auto-Flip button and monitor holder
- 3 x flight modes: 2 x gyro-assisted Stability Modes for beginners, and a Rate Mode for more advanced maneuvers
- 1S 3.7V 650mAh LiPo battery for 6 to 8 minutes of flight time
- USB charger
- 4 x AA alkaline batteries
- Extra blades
- Wall guards
- Instruction manual