Hot Seat Card Game: The Party Game About Your Friends
- Incohearent - Adult Party Game by What Do You Meme? - $19.99
- Friends Exposed - Party Game You Don't Want to Play - $6.99
- Hot Seat: NSFW Expansion - $12.99
- These Cards Will Get You Drunk - Fun Adult Drinking Game for Parties - $15.99
- Brain Freeze Adult Card Game: The Speak-Before-You-Think Party Game - NSFW Edition - $19.99
As summer draws to a close, the Hot Seat Card Game reminds me I better to start thinking about what I'm going to do when the days of being stuck inside strike. Per my wife, that means besides eat and drink heavily, and watch football.
Hot Seat is an(other) adult party game meant to make you giggle like school girls and embarrass your friends. In this iteration, players take turns sitting in the Hot Seat, and draw 3 cards. Each has a question or fill-in-the blank statement, and the Hot Seater picks one to put forth for all players to answer as if they were the person in the Hot Seat. The question's poser answers too, and then all answers go into a pile for everyone to guess which is the one the person in the Hot Seat wrote.
While points are awarded to the people who guess the Hot Seat party's answer correctly, the true point of the Hot Seat Card Game is to: 1) find out what all your friends think about you; and 2) learn their handwriting so you know which one sent you the Go F Yourself Condom Card for your birthday.