Wine Folly: Magnum Edition: The Master Guide
- The World Atlas of Wine - $41.72
- The Sommelier's Atlas of Taste: A Field Guide to the Great Wines of Europe - $28.19
- Cork Dork: A Wine-Fueled Adventure Among the Obsessive Sommeliers, Big Bottle Hunters, and Rogue Sci - $13.19
- Natural Wine for the People: What It Is, Where to Find It, How to Love It - $13.59
- Wine Simple: A Totally Approachable Guide from a World-Class Sommelier - $32.50
Wine Folly's Magnum Edition: The Master Guide to wine knowledge is for the wine obsessed and the wine curious alike. It's for the wine geeks eager to distinguish between Medium Straw and Medium Yellow whites, and the plain old geek geeks who will wet themselves over authors Madeline Puckette and Justin Hammack's chock-full charts, illustrations, and infographics, the latter stunning not just for their full-color artistry, but for their detail and organization.
I speak of these things from firsthand knowledge, as both an owner of the precedent to Wine Folly: Magnum Edition: The Master Guide, Wine Folly: The Essential Guide to Wine, and as a geek geek.
This hardcover wine, wine region, wine tasting, and wine labeling explorers cover-to-covers:
- Over 100 different grapes and the wine styles they go into making.
- An expanded section on food and wine pairing.
- Top and up-and-coming world viticultural areas, complete with detailed maps.
- Bottle labeling and classification customs for 101 producing countries, including France, Italy, Spain, Germany, and Austria.
If you're looking for a gift for a wine lover, Wine Folly: Magnum Edition might be an even better choice than an actual magnum of wine.
Well, get them the magnum too.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.