Will My Cat Eat My Eyeballs?
- Fur & Purr: The Funniest Things People Have Said about CATS - $13.95
- Urban Legends: Bizarre Tales You Won't Believe - $12.69
- Farewell: Vital End-of-Life Questions with Candid Answers - $19.95
- Understanding Body Language: How to Decode Nonverbal Communication in Life, Love, and Work - $14.99
- F is for FART #2: Another rhyming ABC children's book about farting animals - $2.99
Unfortunately the answer to the question we all came here for - If I die home alone, will my cat eat my eyeballs? - is not included in the blurb for Will My Cat Eat My Eyeballs?: And Other Questions About Dead Bodies. None of my other questions about dead bodies are answered there either, so, dag gammit. It's another case of having to read the book to find out what happens.
If you do take a death dive into mortician Caitlin Doughty's Will My Cat Eat My Eyeballs? you'll be embalmed with info about Egyptian death rituals, flesh-eating insects, the science of skeletons, and, presumably, cats' appetites for ocular organs, delivered in "a brisk, informative, and morbidly funny style."
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.