Batman v. Superman Rock Em Sock Em Robots
- Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots Game - $18.74
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Multiverse 6" Batman Armor Figure - $19.99
- Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice: Tech Manual - $29.11
- Nerf N-Strike Elite Precision Target Set - $17.68
- Cross Fire: An Original Companion Novel (Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice) - $5.99
I don't know why these two kids can't just get along. Buuuuut...since they can't...let's help them beat the crap out of each other. Some enterprising entity has created a duo of Rock Em Sock Em Robots to complement the upcoming Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice movie. It might be one of the best movie merchandising ideas ever.
Like the original game, 2 players duke it out in a battle of brute force backed by sweet punch, smash, and crash sound effects. But this 2016 Rock Em Sock Em Batman v. Superman shakeup makes a few changes, including trading out the boxing ring for a pair of broken earth platforms, and determining each round's winner by knocking one of the superheroes off his platform (as opposed to knocking his head off his neck--bummer).
Batman v. Superman Rock Em Sock Em Robots require superior thumb dexterity for success. Each player holds onto a pair of posts behind their superhero and thumbs the buttons on top to deliver right hooks, left jabs, and full-body shifts to the left and right.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.