Moke Electric Beach Cruisers
- Mini Moke: Small Car, Big Fun - $20.63
- sixthreezero Men's In The Barrel 1-Speed 26" Beach Cruiser Bicycle - $299.99
- Cyrusher Fat Tire Electric Bike - $2,339.00
- Schwinn Loop 20" Folding Bike - $209.40
- Water Resistant Quick Dry Car Seat Cover - $14.29
Moke. It's like poke, except a 1950s British military vehicle turned beach cruiser, instead of diced raw fish. Also, it's pronounced Moak, not Mo-kay.
West Coast Moke has further reinvented the Moke as a beach cruiser by swapping its gas engine for an all-electric powertrain and some updated engineering - Moke becomes eMoke. The look, though, remains unmistakable with its minimalist dune buggy frame, 4 long-back seats, and 100% weather resistance. The whole vehicle can be hosed down, inside and out.
eMokes are zero-emission vehicles that charge fully from any 110V outlet in 8 hours...though max range on a full charge is only about 40 miles of beach cruisin'. At a speed max of 25MPH. Mokes are assembled in the US, and made with American glass, seat belts, tires, and batteries (10 of the latter per Moke).