Hickory Stick Tire Whacker
- Marble's Survival Tactical Arrowhead Set - $16.37
- Cold Steel Brooklyn Shorty Mini Bat - $21.34
- 8" Fleshing Knife - $19.99
- Throwing Tomahawk Handle - 19" A Grade American Hickory Wood - $14.99
- Handmade Damascus Steel 20" Axe - $119.99
Tire whackers, or tire thumpers, are traditionally used to do quick tire pressure checks on trucks and big rigs. Made of Grade A American Hickory, the 17.75" stick could probably serve equally well in doing a quick but cheek checks on dates and partners who have been bad boys and girls. Hey, whatever
tickles your pickle thumps your humps.
Additional Hickory Stick uses, according to maker Hardcore Hammers, include self defense, de-flopping the fish you just reeled into the boat, and maintaining order during the Zombie Apocalypse.