Lazareth Wazuma V8F Matte Edition
- Matte Black Full Face Motorcycle Helmet - $49.95
- BMW Custom Motorcycles: Choppers, Cruisers, Bobbers, Trikes & Quads - $29.07
- SixSixOne Moto Air Vest - $50.00
- Gear-Pro High-Definition Sport Action Camera - $59.99
- Global Vision Chicago Padded Riding GlassesGlobal Vision Chicago Padded Riding Glasses - $9.16
Lazareth's Wazuma V8F Matte Edition combines the best of the Germans with the best of the Italians: it's simple, efficient, and knows the most awesome rides in life are experienced at varying degrees approaching horizontal. The actualized Bat toy, currently still a prototype for advertisers and trade show exhibition, gets its power from a 3.0L Ferrari V8 mated with a sequential gear box BMW M3, and modified to include 2 injection Yamaha R1 ramps. Oh yeah, I guess the best of the Japanese gets in on the motor vehicular melting pot too.
Wazuma V8F total horsepower: 250. Wazuma V8F total weight: 1,400 pounds. Total number of times Wazuma V8F owner will get laid during use: how high can you count?
The Wazuma V8F represents a progression of the Wazuma R1, also built motor trike-style with a 3-wheel geometry of 2 largely spaced wheels in the front and 2 attached wheels heading up the back.