Russian-Bear Hot Tent with Stove Jack
- PRESELF Upgraded 3 Person Lightweight Tipi Hot Tent with Fire Retardant Stove Jack for Flue Pipes - $103.00
- PlayDo 4-Season Waterproof Cotton Canvas Bell Tent with Stove Jack Hole - $429.99
- Winnerwell Pipe Oven - $169.00
- Guide Gear Deluxe 18' x 18' Teepee Tent - $279.99
- Coleman 8-Person Tent for Camping - $214.49
Go from BRRRR to GRRRR. It's called Russian-Bear because that's who makes this cold-weather-ready hot tent with stove jack, but I think also because as soon as you get your wood stove a-glowin' inside, I'll bet many a Russian bear will endeavor to join you. Especially if dutch oven honey cakes are on the menu for dinner.
The domed shelter combines the pop-up ease of a tent with the warmth and smoke / carbon monoxide ventilation of a walled abode. Hot Tent has a UP-5 all-season rating with, according to Russian-Bear, as much success blocking out the summer sun as the winter chill. When using with a stove, the tent has a removable heat-resistant fabric that can withstand temperatures of up to 1200 degrees F, and the stainless steel ring at the chimney prevents the stove pipe from touching the tent structure.
Hot Tent diameter is 14'4", with a height of 7'2" - large enough to fit up to 8 people.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.