Celestron Ultima Zoom Spotting Scope
- Gosky Universal Cell Phone Adapter Mount - Compatible with Binocular/Monocular Spotting Scopes - $18.80
- Nikon 20-60x82mm Prostaff 5 Angled Body Fieldscope - $599.99
- Celestron Heavy-Duty Altazimuth Tripod - $79.99
- Emarth 20-60x60AE Waterproof Angled Spotting Scope with Tripod - $69.99
- AUCEE 12X50 High Power Prism Monocular Telescope - $36.99
$112.85 - $304.97Check It Out
from Amazon »
Shown above is Celestron's 52252 angled spotting scope, a 100mm model with 22x-66x magnification. They say it's their most popular in the Ultima series, as well as the largest Ultima aperture scope, good for birding and all-around spotting. In addition to the long distance viewing the scope's 100x lens and 66x top magnification provide, features include:
- An angled viewer.
- Multi-coated lenses to deliver bright, sharp views in various (i.e., crappy) lighting conditions.
- A T-mount adapter to connect DSLR cameras to the scope.
- A large, intuitive focus dial.
- Soft rubber eyecups for comfort; they also fold down so you can use the scope with glasses.
- Accessories, such as a sight case, off-set balance rail, objective cover, eyepiece cover, t-mount ring, eyepiece case, eyepiece case pouch, and cleaning cloth.
Additional models in the Celestron Ultima line include 100mm straight and 80mm angled and straight spotting scopes.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.
More Products You Might Like