I've seen Selk'bags around here before. Wearable sleeping bags that fit and move like onesies, but snooze like a sack rated for chilly slumbers in the great outdoors. Pretty sweet. And now, with this new Marvel line of Selk'bags, pretty super too.
Four Marvel superheroes make their mark on Selk'bags, encouraging all who wear them to combat evil in warmth and comfort. Polyester with polyester lining and rated to 45 degrees F, wearable Spider-Man, Iron Man, Captain America, and Hulk sleeping bags are suitable for spring and summer camping trips, as well as winters in homes with people who refuse to turn the thermostat above 65. Sizes S through XL fit crime fighters from 4'6" to 6'4" tall. Additional Selk'bag features include:
- Removable booties so that bag can be worn with shoes while walking and without while sleeping. Booties are also reinforced with durable nylon outsoles to wear outdoors.
- No-hassle hand openings and Velcro pullbacks for rolling up sleeves.
- Soft polyester shell with DWR (durable water resistant) finish.
- Dual front entry zippers for easy entry and exit.
- Insulated hood.
- Thermal collar around neck to prevent drafts down the back.
- Draft tubes to prevent heat loss around the zippers.
- Wide zipper tape to prevent snags when opening or closing.