Pop Culture Sticky Notes
- Hasbro Stranger Things Eggo Card Game Board - $12.97
- 3D Pop-up Pistol Greeting Card - $9.99
- The Wondering Years: How Pop Culture Helped Me Answer Life's Biggest Questions - $11.59
- White Mountain Puzzles Pop Culture - 1000-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle - $16.99
- Rubes Twisted Pop Culture 2019 16 Month Wall Calendar - $12.49
The Unemployed Philosophers Guild has given over a dozen of your favorite pop culture icons and themes adhesive backings in their line of hard cover sticky notes booklets. From Mister Rogers to Star Trek, Einstein to Jesus, and Shakespeare to Trump, if you need a place to put a list, a reminder, or a Dear John, UPG has the memo pads that will really make your message stick.
Memo pads typically come with 3 different shapes of themed sticky notes. For example, the Dr. Who pack includes a larger Doctor pad, half-size TARDIS notes, and 4 sets of little bookmark-style Daleks. The Mister Rogers' Neighborhood sticky set has a large pad with a smiling Fred, a smaller cardigan-shaped pad, and page markers with images of X the Owl, King Friday XIII, Daniel Striped Tiger, and Lady Elaine Fairchilde.
All pads are contained within a 3-1/4" x 4-1/4" book that fits easily in a purse, bag, or back pocket. The pop culture sticky notes are top Dude white elephant and novelty gift picks.