6-Pack of Amazon Fire Tablets
The new 7" Amazon Fire tablets are up for pre-order today. Just $49.99 apiece. Or...OR! $249.95 for a 6-pack. Yes, that's right. A 6-pack of hot ones. I don't think Amazon expects you to go through them as fast as your Bud Lights, but I'll be curious to see how fanatical people are about Christmas shopping in September, getting 6 Fires for the price of 5 so all the good little boys and girls in their family find one waiting for them under the tree this year.
Even singly, the tablets are a damn good deal. The 7" IPS display isn't HD (that one's 8" and runs around $150) but the Fire does have...a $50 price tag. And its internal storage capacity is a pretty measly 8GB, but on the bright side...it only costs $50. A 6-pack of 7" Fires will also get you:
- A 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. Times 6.
- Rear and front-facing cameras. Times 6.
- The new Amazon Underground App store. Times, you know, the number of PBRs I drank while writing this.
- Free unlimited cloud storage for all Amazon content and photos taken with Fire devices.
- Up to 7 hours of usage time, good for reading, web surfing, video watching, music listening, and surrounding yourself with a Big Brother wall of 6--six!--Amazon Fires.