Sriracha Seasoning Stix
- Sriracha Wool Crew Socks - $11.65
- Sriracha Sea Salt - $11.29
- Individual Sriracha Packets (50) - $11.40
- Sriracha Tin Lunch Box - $13.22
- Hot Sauce Kit (Makes 7 Lip Smacking Gourmet Bottles) - $49.95
Mmmmm, impalement coming soon to steak near you. Sriracha Seasoning Stix are solidified pokers of the iconic rooster sauce--the hot cock's hot cock, if you will--made to spice up your meat prior to cooking. Press a few Stix into steaks, chicken, or fish, throw them on the grill, and at 110 degrees F, they'll start to melt and penetrate from the inside out.
Set to launch online sometime in February 2017, Sriracha Seasoning Stix will come in 4 different flavor blends: Classic Sriracha; Sriracha Butter Garlic; Sriracha Teriyaki; and a Mystery Blend to be named by the rooster's most loyal hens. If you want to impregnate your meat with the heat, head over to the Seasoning Stix website and sign up to be notified of their official release.