Frank Lloyd Wright Kirigami Paper Models
- Le Corbusier Paper Models: 10 Kirigami Buildings To Cut And Fold - $21.99
- Karakuri: How to Make Mechanical Paper Models That Move - $19.82
- KAF Home Frank Lloyd Wright Woven Jacquard Tea Towel - $14.95
- 3-D Papercraft: Create Fun Paper Cutouts from Plain Paper - $15.99
- Frank Lloyd Wright DOF Double Old Fashioned Glasses (2) - $27.99
This collection of Frank Lloyd Wright kirigami paper models includes templates for 14 of the architect's masterpieces, ranging from Fallingwater to the National Life Insurance Building. If you try your hand at one, think you can make the cut?
Kirigami, by the way, is a variation of origami that incorporates cuts into its folds. For Frank Lloyd Wright Paper Models: 14 Kirigami Buildings to Cut and Fold, kirigami makes more sense to fully capture the details, dimensions, and depth of Wright's architecture. The book includes step-by-step instructions and a story of the history of each building along with its corresponding paper template.
Also, Frank Lloyd Wright Paper Models makes things easier by pre-cutting some of the trickier parts of each building template, so if you give the book as a gift for Dad, he'll be less likely to have a conniption and throw the whole thing in the pop-up fire pit your sister, and his now-favorite child, gave him.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.