RVLock V4 Keyless Entry Handle with Keypad & Fob
- RVLock CLASS C/A Keyless Entry Keypad & Handle - $259.99
- RV Remote 4-Button Key Fob for RVLock Keyless Handles - $39.99
- RVLock Key Fob & RH Compact Keyless Entry Keypad - $179.99
- Camco Screen Door Cross Bar Handle - Allows For Easier Exit & Protection of RV Screen Doors - $14.49
- WATERWICH RV Door Lock - IC Card Wireless Remote Control RV Entry Door Latch - $198.99
RV buyin', RV livin', and certainly RV road trippin' are on the RV rise, and if you're going to invest in one of the coolest campers, RVs, trailers, and caravans out there, RVLock recommends in investing in a way to keep it equal parts secure and accessible too.
The RVLock V4 is a keyless RV handle with an integrated keypad and remote fob. It replaces your existing travel trailer's handle, providing both added protection against break-ins, and an easier way for you and your family to lock and unlock your camper. The V4 RV handle comes with one fob, but you can connect up to 10 to the lock for keyless access. Each RVLock fob can also be programmed to multiple locks. The weatherproofed keypad has a tactile response design and a backlight for nighttime access.
During an installation process RVLock says should take you less than 10 minutes you can install a V4 keyless entry handle over many styles of 5th wheel, bumper pull, travel trailer, and camper models. Its dimensions are 3.75" x 2.75" x 1.5".