Bell Bullitt Retro Helmet
- Duke Matte Black Full Face Motorcycle Helmet - $89.95
- Bell Rogue Helmet - $249.95
- Blinc M2 Bluetooth Helmet Communication Module - $100.93
- Bell Revolver Evo Matte Black Full Face Modular Helmet - $199.95
- Bell Vortex Motorcycle Helmet - $179.95
Bell hasn't been making helmets for quite as long as people have been smashing their heads open as a result of not wearing one, but 60 years is still a landmark achievement. The company released its first Bell Star helmet in 1954. Now, in the honor of the original, they've created this modernized throwback called the Bullitt. With full-face protection, a calibrated fit, and a 3-shell/3-EPS foam lining system, the Bullitt evolves a 1950s aesthetic into a 2010s means of averting brain injury.
The vintage helmets come in 5 colors: Blue Flake; Solid White; TT (ivory and red); Solid Matte Black; and Matte Black. Bullitts carry AS, DOT, and ECE certification. Additional safety and slickness features include:
- Weight of 1400 grams/3.1 pounds
- 3D-formed quick-snap cheekpads
- 5 metal mesh intake vents
- Leather trim
- Magnefusion shield closure system
- Ultra low profile
- 5-year warranty
Muchas danke to Uncrate.