Bandit9 Dark Side Motorcycle
- Scorpion Solid Street Motorcycle Helmet (Matte Black) - $199.95
- Star Wars X-Wing Fighter Pilot Limited Edition Motorcycle Helmet - $199.99
- Darth Vader Neoprene Motorcycle Full Face Ski Mask - $17.95
- Harley-Davidson Men's Precision Soft Shell Jacket - $129.99
- Dark Side Motorcycle / Scooter License Plate Frame - $16.99
I wonder if Bandit9's Dark Side has cookies. Only 9 people on earth will truly find out, as that's the number of bikes the Saigon-based custom motorcycle shop will build as part of this very limited edition.
This Dark Side's mobile life support system - rarely spoken of, not even in The Book of Sith - stems from the Harley-Davidson V-Rod Street HD V-Twin, with additional inspiration from Porsche. The engine is a 750cc liquid-cooled build with a 60-degree V-twin. Bandit9 calls the pitch-black, unibody armor encasing the bike "a road opera - a harmony of the dark, dramatic and beautiful." Its fuel tank, cowl, seat, and brake light are all fused into a single, smooth piece.
Some more of Bandit 9's Dark Side braggin' points include:
- Vance & Hines Competition Series Exhaust. Lightweight steel coated in high-temp ceramic finish, with its end cut to give the bike a more aggressive and deep tone. Luuuuuuke.
- LED Front Lens. In white, and 150% brighter than a standard halogen lamp.
- LED Brake and Turn Signal. Integrated on the rear.
- Smoked Windshield.
- Radiator Chin Guard.
- Drag Bars.
- Inverted Forks.
- Hand-stitched Calf Leather Seat.
- Stainless Steel Chopped Front and Rear Fenders.
- 16" Spoked Wheels.