Grenade Folding Knife
The extent of Amazon's grenade knife description: "Looks like a grenade." Hmmm...sold! I'm such an easy target for advertisers. Don Draper could probably sell me a pile of gorilla shit. He could probably sell me a ticket to a live double feature of Cats and Celtic Woman. And the worst part is, it would be the second time I've bought one of them.
Using my keen search engine fingers--which can best be compared to a bloodhound's nose--to accommodate those of you who are tougher sells, I also found the following information about the grenade knife.
- It has a 2-3/4" 440 stainless steel blade.
- It measures 6" overall.
- The handle is made of lightweight aluminum. By the way, did you know that the F'ed up British way of pronouncing the word "aluminum" is due to the fact that they also throw in an extra "i" and spell it "aluminium"? This man, seemingly the last person one would ever imagine giving a talk on linguistics, explains.
- The knife has a removable thumb stud.
- Its blade secures in the open position with a liner lock.
- I have my doubts about this last one, but apparently a pineapple grenade shaped pocket knife is "a great item for anyone."
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.