Heroes' Feast: The Official D&D Cookbook
- The Wizard's Dessert Cookbook: Magical Recipes Inspired by Harry Potter, The Hobbit, Fantastic Beas - $16.29
- D&D Character Journal - $7.99
- Critical Role: The Chronicles of Exandria - The Mighty Nein (Deluxe Edition) - $112.49
- Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden (D&D Adventure Book) - $29.97
- Player's Handbook (Dungeons & Dragons) - $27.73
When I first saw Heroes' Feast: The Official D&D Cookbook, I kind of laughed and muttered to myself, Here's your gift for the geeks this year, dudes. But then I remembered I just saw Ronda Rousey on Hot Ones, and Sean Evans asked her about Dungeons & Dragons, what's so special about it.
Um, apparently she's a fan. And she spent a minute-plus huffing and puffing and waxing poetic (well, the first two from the hot sauce challenge) about the escape D&D provides, what a welcoming and supportive community players new and old find there, etc., etc.
And so I'd like to reconsider my laugh and muttering about The Official D&D Cookbook. Because another thing I learned Ronda Rousey is a fan of on Hot Ones is taking out elbows. And I think she might snap mine backwards if she heard me dissing Heroes' Feast.
Also, the cookbook's food photography is excellent, and the recipes I can see in the promos don't look half bad. So eat up, hungry D&D diehards!
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.