Hot Chocolate Design Pegasus Pumps
- DOGO Personalize Your Life - Broke's Printed Oxford Shoes - $99.90
- Women's Red Leather Classic Round Toe Platform Wedges with Embroidered Flowers - $79.00
- Hot Chocolate Design Little Mermaid Flats - $84.99
- Hot Chocolate Design Watermelon Women's Swimwear - $39.99
- Hot Chocolate Design Rubber Duckie Women's Mary Jane Flat - $79.99
Hot Chocolate Design names their winged, golden Mary Jane-style pumps "Pegasus," and, ladies, I can certainly see the appeal of going to your New Year's Eve party dressed as a mythical horse. But Pegasus doesn't have wings on his feet, he has wings on his, like, ribcage, so what these Hot Chocolate Design shoes really are are Hermes Pumps.
And I get ladies not wanting to go all male god in their footwear and all, but I mean, Pegasus was technically a dude too. And mostly, I...I just don't know what to say about these shoes. This isn't my area of expertise. But I wanted to put the Pegasus Pumps on here in case any of you dudes were still looking for a gift for your girlfriend, or you ladies needed some party shoes for the big transition from 2021 to 2022.
From this dude's (albeit male) perspective, the Hot Chocolate Design Pegasus Pumps look pretty cool, and kind of librarian sexy. Librarian with an extensive knowledge of Greek mythology sexy. Also, they have a shiny gold upper and sparkly gold sole perimeter, so they seem festive and party-appropriate.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.