Iron Man Power Band
- Officially Licensed Marvel Iron Man Helmet - $1,999.99
- Captain America Authentic Shield - Prop Replica - $69.99
- Iron Man Arc Chest Light - $8.99
- Captain America Disc Launching Shield - $36.88
- Bust of Thor Piggy Bank - $18.60
Robert Downey Jr. is almost as cool as Tony Stark, and the fact that RDJ is wearing the Iron Man Magtitan New Legend Power Bands while playing Tony Stark in the new Avengers movie, and the Power Bands ThinkGeek is selling are the actual, fully-licensed pieces of wrist porn seen on RDJ playing Tony Stark on screen, basically elevates their coolness to proportions immeasurable in both the space-time continuum and the astral plane.
They don't come with the evil-pulverizing properties of the movie's, but the Power Bands do come juiced up with the fruits of titanium, stainless steel, and carbon fiber, and have an aesthetic appeal akin to Troy-era shirtless Brad Pitt, so it's pretty unlikely anyone is going to bitch too loudly about their inability to curtail the apocalypse.
However, if it's functionality you're looking for, try the Zombie Apocalypse Survival Kit.