- Cotton Plaid Winter Nose Warmer - $9.90
- Primare PrimaNasal Elastic Nose Bandage - $25.99
- Crochet Cozy Nose Warmer - $11.95
- BodyMoves Exclusive Nose Gel Pack - $14.99
- Aunt Marty's Original Nose Warmer in Red - $9.95
$6.04 - $15.11Check It Out
from Etsy »
Although a bit strange, Krystyna Dulinska's nose warmers are also a bit adorable. Especially the ones she crochets into animals, such as tigers and koalas and, my favorite, the sheep. Two wood stick thumbs up for the snowman-style carrot nose warmer too.
But back to the "a bit strange part." Nose warmers also come in simple, colorful half-dome styles. And those nose warmers look like, uh, simple, colorful ball gags for your nose.
Dulinska handmakes all of her nose gags...er, nose warmers in a smoke-free home, and sells them through her Etsy shop, Florfanka. Check them out if you could use something to protect your freeze-prone sniffer from winter's chill, or if you need a gift for your girlfriend who is always cold.
And maybe a little kinky.
More Products You Might Like