Osana All Natural Mosquito Repellent Soap
- TheraTree Tea Tree Oil Soap with Neem Oil - $14.70
- Emu Joy Bug Bite Stick - All Natural Fast Relief for Bug Bite Itch - $13.89
- Incognito Luxury Anti-Insect Organic Loofah Soap - $10.80
- Wondercide Natural Soap Bar - Citronella & Geranium - $14.99
- Avon Skin So Soft Bug Guard Sunscreen with Mosquito Repellent - $18.00
I see your lighting of a citronella candle to keep the mosquitos away, and raise you bathing in the essential oil, rubbing it in soap form all over my body as a skeeter beater for all 2000 of my bug-averse body parts. Osana makes a natural mosquito repellent soap that contains citronella as its primary means of deterring the biting buggers. It also contains natural menthol leaf extract, as well as coconut, palm, and safflower oils for cleansing and moisturizing the skin.
And, Osana promises, their Mosquito Repellent Soap has a fresh "soapy" scent that won't leave you smelling like a cloying jar of citronella wax.
They also promise using the Mosquito Repellent Soap in the shower (or river) is the only defense you'll need against mosquitos - it takes the place of bug spray. The listing here is for 3 bars of soap, plus a bonus travel bar.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.