Dr. Sheffield's Chocolate Toothpaste
- Tanner's Tasty Paste Cha Cha Chocolate - $6.99
- ChapStick S'mores Collection (3-Pack) - $2.99
- Hello Oral Care Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Toothpaste - $20.99
- Planet Eden Organic Milk Chocolate and 15% Lactic Acid Facial Mask - $12.50
- BeautyBum Anti Cellulite Cream Toning Lotion for Women (Chocolate Cake Scented) - $29.99
Chocolate, a food typically associated with causing cavities, is now used to prevent them? What witchcraft is your Chocolate Toothpaste, Dr. Sheffield?
Furthermore, the Chocolate Toothpaste tube says you should use this tooth shampoo to "freshen breath, whiten teeth, and reduce plaque." While I can't say I know anything about chocolate's plaque-fighting powers, I would think chocolate breath and chocolate-colored teeth would not go very far in accomplishing the first two.
Dr. Sheffield, your Chocolate Toothpaste is going to be a hard pass for me.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.