- Fuzion Z300 Pro Scooter - $119.99
- Radio Flyer Pro Glider - $35.99
- Razor A3 Kick Scooter - $69.99
- Ten-Eighty Skateboard/BMX Launch Ramp - $46.48
- X Factor Driveway/Skatepark Grind Rail - $79.99
In describing his Belt Scooter, Hungarian student Adam Torok talks about humans' physical need to move around, the invention of the combustion engine, the independence of owning a car, and some mumbo jumbo pertaining to the environment and virtual movement on the Internet. What he doesn't say so much about is how rad it is that he created a belt that Optimus Primes into a scooter. One, it appears, you could actually ride on some day when you're feeling all minimalist and eco-friendly and anti-combustion engine. Well done, Mr. Torok.
Torok is student specializing in industrial and product design in Sopron, Hungary. The Belt Scooter was his 2013 Degree Project.
More Products You Might Like