HK2 Colors - TIHK Covert Handcuff Keys
From TIHK: At this exact moment, anyone can hop onto Amazon and purchase a pair of working police-issue handcuffs, no pre-screening or background check necessary. Fortunately, a few clicks of your own can put the new TIHK HK2 Colors in your pocket and make sure you're prepared for the worst.
TIHK stands for Tiny Inconspicuous Handcuff Key, and at a diminutive 0.8" long the HK2 Colors lives up to its moniker. Clipping one onto your belt loop or that tiny inner jean pocket adds a powerfully useful dimension to your everyday carry without taking up valuable real estate in your wallet or on your keyring. It blends in effortlessly with your clothing, and is small and light enough to avoid attracting unwanted attention no matter where you go.
The HK2 has been extremely popular since it became available in 2017, and is now available in 3 new camouflage colors: dark gray, light khaki, and jean blue. You can order them in a variety pack, or 3 of the same color if you never wear anything but jeans. The material is the same reinforced nylon as the original HK2, so you can walk through metal detectors without fear.
The robust HK2 Colors boasts an advanced key geometry, unlocking cuffs from a wide variety of manufacturers. The clip has enhanced strength and internal teeth for extra grip - this means you can slip it onto your belt loop with peace of mind that it will still be there at the end of the day...or whenever you need it. (We've even gotten reports that the key stays on pretty well when you forget it's there and send your pants through the wash...but we don't recommend trying it.)
The HK2 is easy to use with a little practice. You may be shocked at first by how small this key really is, but trust us: it's by design. Once your fingers get used to the size and feel, you'll find that you need only twist the key far enough to disengage the pawl and ratchet mechanism, and you're free!
If you're in law enforcement, the military, or just care about being prepared for anything, you owe it to yourself to keep one of these little guys on your person. Get your TIHK HK2 now!
- Integrated Clip. An integral clip keeps the product attached to your belt loop or other parts of your clothing. The HK2 adds two small teeth within the clip to further improve staying power.
- Inconspicuous. The textured surface, variety of available colors and stealthy contours help it to avoid detection.
- Minuscule Size. This tiny tool only measures 0.8" (20.3mm) long by 0.28" (7.1mm) tall and 0.16" (4mm) thick.
- Lightweight. It barely moves the scale to 0.01 ounce (0.25g) - you certainly won't notice it's there.
- Universal. The universal handcuff key portion is sized to address the common Peerless style handcuff lock produced by many different manufacturers.
- Improved Function. The HK2 improves upon the original TIHK Handcuff Key by working more smoothly in a larger variety of manufacturer's handcuffs.
Note: Practice makes perfect. We highly recommend a TIHK training kit for practicing and mastering the HK2. The clip is designed to be opened to a maximum of 20 degrees which is more than sufficient to attach to most clothing. Opening it greater than 20 degrees may result in permanent damage to the HK2. This product is subject to compliance with Local, State & Federal Regulations.