Whole Pizza Pool Float
- Intex Canopy Island Inflatable Lounge - $100.80
- Ahoy Matey Pirate Ship Boat Raft - $30.47
- Watermelon Slice Raft - $28.77
- 101" x 101" Realtree Camouflage Print Floating Island - $89.95
- Intex River Run Connect Lounges (4) - $76.95
I'm hard pressed to spend more than $11.99 on a pizza anymore, but I guess I could make an exception for a pie that's 10 times bigger than the ones I normally order. At least it still comes with free delivery.
Call your friend Cornelius, your friend Victor, your friend Maurice, your girlfriend, and maybe 3 of her friends if they aren't too annoying, and give everyone a slice of Swimline's whole pizza of a pool float. The heavy-duty vinyl rafts merge at their points to form a perfect, 8-strong circle of pepperoni, pepper, olive, and mushroom.
Each slice of the pizza has a pair of cupholders and measures 72" long x 60" wide at the top.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.