Gerber Downrange Tomahawk
- Doomsday Axe - $35.36
- Gerber DeFacto Fixed Blade Knife - $93.98
- Gerber Downrange Sharpener - $38.91
- TDU Rapid Assault Long Sleeve Shirt - $67.30
- Bear Grylls Tinderbox - $16.97
"Ancient instrument of war." It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? So does "tomahawk" and "smashes through walls like Thor on a coke binge." Gerber's Downrange Tomahawk modernizes the traditional chopping and whacking tool with a design calibrated specifically to accomplish 3 of law enforcement's and DIY demolitioners' favorite breaching tasks.
- The axe head slices through rope and walls.
- The hammer head busts up obstacles, such as hinges, door knobs, and locks.
- A pry installed at the end of the Tomahawk combines with a cutaway handles in the axed head to supply maximal leverage during the breach.
I bet I could also use it to hack back the sycamore branches my mama is worried are going to fall on her house this winter.
The Downrange Tomahawk is made of G-10 handle and 420HC steel body, and dipped in a KG Gun Kote for non-slip grip. Gerber calls it their newest "indestructible instrument of destruction." The formidable slayer also comes with a Molle compatible sheath.
The Downrange Tomahawk is a top Dude Gift for a Man pick.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.