Fat Rope Stick Emergency Fire Starter
- Bushcraft Survival Tinder Wick Fire Starter Rope & Bellow - $11.85
- Torchcord - Natural Tinder Fire Starter - $8.50
- CHOKTAW Waxed Jute Rope Emergency Tinder - $25.98
- TACAMO 15-Piece Emergency Fire Making Kit - $43.98
- First My Family All-in-One 4-Person Premium Disaster Preparedness Survival Kit/Earthquake Kit - $176.95
You wanna piece of my Fat Rope Stick? Yeah? Yeah? Alright, dude - whack! - here you go. Now rub it between your palms to fluff it up, and go start me a campfire.
Naw, it's cool it's windy and starting to rain. My Fat Rope Stick fire tinder is impervious to inclement weather, and will ignite in all conditions. Firesteel, ferro rod, matches, lighter, my Fat Rope Stick burns for them all.
Sized and packaged for your survival kit, camping kit, or daypack, Procamptek's Fat Rope Stick is a weatherproof firestarter that lights easily, and lasts for multiple uses. Use a knife to cut off a piece of the stick, and then rub the dry pieces together to create a pile of flammables. The Fat Rope Stick's fat outer shell keeps the unused length preserved and tidy inside for subsequent uses. The listing here includes 2 Fat Rope Sticks.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.