Barebones Japanese Nata Tool
- Silky Professional Series NATA Double Edge Hatchet - $101.00
- Fiskars Clearing Tool Garden Machete - $27.66
- Barebones Trailblazer Flashlight - $60.00
- Barebones Living Medium Cooler - $48.00
- Barebones Living Garden Scissors - $20.00
$65Check It Out
from Barebones Living »
Nata chance that overgrown bush is gonna get the best of you this time! (Ladies, I'm talking to you too.) The Japanese Nata Tool from Barebones Living is a hatchet made to thwack! through brush and strip bark, plank wood and slice kindling, all while embodying the company's signature natural, backwoods style.
The hatchet has a vintage-inspired Japanese design, with a 12" easy-sharpen stainless steel blade, and solid steel core extending all the way through its walnut-finished hardwood handle. Barebones says this gives the Nata more stability and a greater swinging weight but, at 2-1/2 pounds, keeps it from being too heavy and bulky to carry.
More Products You Might Like