Lawn Mower Blade Sharpener Drill Attachment Kit
- SHARPAL All-in-1 Knife & Garden Tool Multi-Sharpener - $19.99
- Arnold Yard Equipment Blade Removal Tool - $37.99
- All American Sharpener Model 5000 Lawn Mower Blade Sharpener for Mulching & Standard Mower Blades - $235.99
- KIPA Brush Cutter & Trimmer Blade - $14.99
- EVERANGEL Lawn Mower Blade Sharpener Kit - $13.99
Wait, I have to sharpen lawn mower blades? Like, how often? And how big of a time and pain-in-my-ass commitment is it? Yeah, yeah, Grizzly Lawn Gear says with their Lawn Mower Blade Sharpener Drill Attachment Kit you'll be in and honed out in under 10 minutes, but I imagine there's a disassembly and reassembly element to this process too. In other words, it's gonna me at my mama's house all damn day.
I think I will approach lawn mower blade sharpening the same way I approach kitchen knife sharpening: when the blades get too dull to cut the grass properly anymore, I'll just buy a new lawn mower.
Those of you who want to give Grizzly Lawn Gear's Lawn Mower Blade Sharpener Drill Attachment Kit a go, you'll get a set of 3 corundum sharpening stones that pop onto the power drill you already own. The kit also includes a mower blade balancer to help with even sharpening, and a pair of latex gloves to keep your hands free of burns and bruises.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.