iFixit Pro Tech Toolkit
Does it feel like you have "iFixit" stamped across your forehead? Does everyone ask you to fix their computers and troubleshoot their phones just because you wear glasses and T-Shirts that say things like, "There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't?" It's such a crock. I mean, when you see girls wearing bright red lipstick and shorts that reveal the outlines of their butt cheeks you don't go ask them for a blow job, do you?
But if you actually can and want to fix presumptuous people's computers, or other 21st century gadgets, you might also consider loading up on iFixit's bundle of tech tools. Start raking in some cash to buy more glasses and T-Shirts that say things like, "Have you tried turning it on and off again?"
This iFixit kit is packed with 70 industry-standard repair tools suitable for computers, phones, tablets, and other gadgets. The set also accommodates some non-tech DIY tasks, such as wobbly doorknobs, loose eyeglasses, and wonky fixtures. Everything is neatly packed for easy transport in a tool roll. Specific contents are:
- 54 bit driver kit - everything you'll need to repair small electronics
- 2 x soft plastic prying tools
- Precision tweezers set - an assortment of ESD-safe implements
- 1 x tech knife - razor-style for scraping and cutting
- Anti-static wrist strap - protect circuits from static electricity
- Small suction cup - hold onto things without handles
- 1 x spudger - poke, pry, flip, open (all the things your mama used to tell you not to do)
- Metal spudger set
- iFixit 6" steel ruler
- iFixit Pro tech roll - cloth for tool storage
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.