Smoak Wooden Cigar Pipe
- Zombie Survival Kit for Smokers - $29.99
- Warm Tobacco Pipe 2-Wick Candle - $18.75
- Prismatic Quartz Crystal Tobacco Pipe - $20.99
- Personalized Leather Pipe Pouch - $64.00
- Zen Bundles Zen Pipe Cleaners - $4.65
They say the Smoak Pipe "looks and feels just like an authentic hand rolled Cuban cigar." I can't testify to how the wooden stogie feels, but I'd say it looks a little more like a short staff for stick fighting in martial arts class, or maybe the end of a designer jumprope. Which is even better, because no one will ever guess I'm about to take a big puff out of the ceramic inlay running through the Smoak's center.
Well, not until they smell it anyway.
Smoak Pipes are all-natural and all hand-carved in Chicago, IL. No lacquers, paints, fillers, dyes, or crapola of any sort will interfere with your cigar Smoaking experience. And, thanks to their wood composition, neither will accidentally dropping the pipe, as would be the case with a glass bowl.
Smoak Pipes come with a screen, but fedoras are sold separately.