mcSquares Dry-Erase Sticky Notes
- Tackie Smudge-Free Dry Erase Markers - Bullet Tip, 6-Pack - $13.99
- mcSquares Tiles Plan Kit - Rigid, Stackable, Magnetic Whiteboard Cards - $499.99
- mcSquares Anti-Gravity Chisel Tip Whiteboard Markers with Magnets - $14.99
- mcSquares Stickies Dry-Erase Bright Calendar with Tackie Marker - $22.99
- mcSquares Stickies Circles - 6 Pack - $19.99
mcStick it on, mcMessage it up, and then mcWash it all away and start again. Post-It users, are you mcLovin' these mcSquares Dry-Erase Sticky Notes as much as I am?
mcSquares use micro-suction technology to stick to any shiny surface - like a magnet, but not requiring a magnetic counterpart, so glass, whiteboards, jars, and your ass after your mama's scrubbed it 'til it shines like a mirror are all fair game. <--- That was my mama's favorite threat when I was a kid and tried to refuse to take a shower. "If you don't go do it right now, I'm gonna drag you in there and scrub your ass 'til it shines like a mirror!"
The dry-erase sticky notes come with a smudge-resistant mcSquares Tackie Marker that cleans off with a swipe of water. Notes are available in various sizes, ranging from 3x3 to 11x11.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.