YakiYaki Dosshiri Grill
- Oigen Nambu Ironware Sukiyaki & Dumplings Iron Pan - $80.00
- Tamagoyaki Japanese Cast Iron Omelette Pan - $35.99
- Nambu Cast Iron Kettle by Tetu - $399.00
- 9.25" Cast Iron Sizzling Fajita Japanese Steak Plate - $24.99
- Personal Size Traditional Cast Iron Japanese Takoyaki & Dessert Cake Cooking Pan - $22.99
The Oiten foundry makes some groovy cast iron pans. Their YakiYaki Dosshiri Grill is made using the techniques and traditions of Nambu ironware from the Japanese prefecture of Iwate, a place that has perfected the process over 900 years.
The YakiYaki Dosshiri Grill is designed for faster cooking and even heat distribution. It is made from 75% recycled material and casted in a fine grain sand, creating a product Oigen says will last over 100 years if cared for properly. The pan comes with a detachable cast iron handle and a cedar trivet to make it as ready to add panache to your presentation as it is to grill up your flank steaks, crab cakes, and branzini.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.