Smart Oven Air Fryer, Roaster & Dehydrator
Tons of toaster ovens do more than just toast, but I like the Breville Smart Oven Air's additions of frying and dehydrating to the countertop cooker game. Using Element IQ technology, or the thing that allows them to put "Smart" in the name, the oven can:
- Roast a full bird for the fam (up to 14 pounds) in 30% less time with it 2-speed super convection fan. The super convection setting moves a greater volume of air while maintaining cooking evenness.
- Air fry French fries and other snacks you don't want to dunk in the oil to crispness, again courtesy of the oven's super convectioness. It also cooks and reheats pizza to your desired mouthfeel.
- Dehydrate fruits and vegetables for chewy snacks, and probably make grain-free flax crackers if you're into that sort of thing.
- Slow cook meals.
- Bake bread and muffins, with space for a 12-cup muffin tray.
- Toast up to 9 slices of bread at once.
To accomplish all of the above, the Smart Oven Air comes with 13 pre-programmed cook settings.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.