Darth Vader Chair
- Spider-Man Figural Chair - $69.29
- Darth Vader Bath Rug - $19.86
- Ceramic Darth Vader & Storm Trooper Salt & Pepper Shakers - $12.55
- Darth Vader Toy Box - $49.99
- Star Wars R2-D2 & C-3PO Hand Towel Set - $14.99
Awww, man. The Darth Vader chair is exactly what I've been looking for to replace my busted Xbox lounger (note: some chairs are not meant to be used as trampolines when you get excited during CS. RIP my faux leather friend.) But it's for kids. And not just in the sense that it's a little smaller and a little lower to the ground, but maybe I could squeeze my ass into it anyway. In the sense that it has a 100-pound weight limit.
Maybe I could covert it to a Darth Vader foot stool.
Or get it as a gift for my girlfriendto use as a bed for her cat. Then at least I'd still be able to enjoy the glaring backrest as a spectator.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.