55" 1080p Curved Smart OLED TV
$2 grand can buy a lot of things. A nice vacation. A nice bike. 1,117.3 nice boxes of Kraft Mac 'n' Cheese. And now--at least for the time being--a 55" Curved Smart OLED TV from LG. Features of this concave now-competitor of LCD screens include:
- Self-lighting pixels that can achieve absolute black for infinite contrast.
- Vibrant, intense, balls-on accurate colors across the entire spectrum, thanks to the above.
- Wide viewing angle with uncompromised picture quality and virtually no variance across the entire screen.
- Supermodel thinness. No wider than a pencil at its extremes.
- With Internet subscription the TV has Smart LG webOS capabilities.
Downsides to LG's 55EG9100 model of OLED TV: no 4K resolution; if you don't like curved screens, you won't be able to flatten this one out leaving it under a couple of heavy books overnight; and even at this lower price point, it's still a $2,000 television.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.