Santa Frozen in Carbonite Christmas Ornament
- Hallmark Star Wars Stormtrooper Christmas Ornament - $8.99
- Lenox Darth Vader Ornament - $31.99
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian I'll See You Again Ornament - $24.99
- Hallmark Keepsake Christmas Ornament 2022 - Star Wars The Merriest House in The Galaxy - $34.99
- Hallmark Star Wars: The Mandalorian The Child Grogu Funko POP! Christmas Ornament - $7.98
Ho, ho, h-oh no! Santa Claus has gotten himself into a Carbonite pickle! He might survive as Han Solo did, but wasn't Han also frozen up in the stuff for, like, a year? Bad news, kids. I wouldn't waste my time with cookies and chimney cleaning for the jolly fat man this Christmas. Try again in 2023.
On the upside, hey parents! Here's a Santa Frozen in Carbonite Christmas Ornament you can use as a prop to explain why Santa won't be bringing gifts this year. Get a Darth Vader figurine - or maybe just the Darth Vader Clapper - to help too. Then you can call the Santa Frozen in Carbonite Ornament "Presents and General Holiday Cheer," and Darth Vader "The Stock Market, the Recession, and the Global Economy." Tell them just like in the movie, the evil latter attacked the former, and froze it. But don't worry, it's not dead, just out of commission, hopefully for no more than a year.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.