Cognitive Biases Wall Poster
- How Our Brains Betray Us - $16.97
- Cognitive Biases in a Nutshell: How to Spot & Stop the Hiccups in Our Thinking Process - $12.99
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience - $9.69
- The Fallacy Detective: Thirty-Eight Lessons on How to Recognize Bad Reasoning - $25.20
- Conquer Logical Fallacies: 28 Nuggets Of Knowledge To Nurture Your Reasoning Skills - $4.99
Oh how I love to read about cognitive biases to see all the ones that apply to my father-in-law, my Aunt Jan, and my black-hearted ex-girlfriend Karen.
Oh how I hate to read about cognitive biases to see all the ones that apply to myself.
Created by yourbias.is, this Cognitive Biases Wall Poster provides the names and brief descriptions of 24 of the most common biases that affect our thinking. And, in turn, actions. Hang it on the wall to spur tons of fun discussions (i.e., arguments) with friends (i.e., extended family over for Thanksgiving dinner.) Heighten the tension even more by pairing the Cognitive Biases Wall Poster with the Logical Fallacies Wall Poster.