Christmas Vacation Light Up Fried Cat Rug
- Jolliest Bunch of Assholes This Side of the Nuthouse Door Hanger - $23.99
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Cousin Eddie's RV Ornament - $8.99
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Moose Mug String Lights - $19.76
- Hilarious Cat Mugshot - Knocked Down The Xmas Tree Christmas Ornament - $13.95
- Clark Griswold #00 Christmas Vacation Hockey Jersey - $35.99
Guess we don't have to worry about the cat knocking down the Christmas tree this year. Hey, honey, your Uncle Joe likes fried cat, doesn't he? Or at least he won't be able to tell the difference between it and honey-roasted ham, right?
Another Christmas decoration made in homage to National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, this Light Up Fried Cat Rug is also a fun 'n' festive reminder of what happens when you don't mind your pets, or follow protocols for electrical safety when winding a bazillion strands of lights around your Christmas tree. The flat cat (aka the literal interpretation of my genius idea) is made of felt and lined with faux white fur around the edges, plus some hunks of charred fur across its back.
The Fried Cat Rug also comes with a string of white Christmas lights that glow solid or flashing. Dimensions are 32" x 23".
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.