Aunt Fannie's Microcosmic Probiotic Surface Cleaner
- Aunt Fannie's Microcosmic Probiotic Power Dish Soap - $7.99
- Aunt Fannie's Vinegar Wash Floor Cleaner - $9.99
- Aunt Fannie's Glass & Window Cleaning Vinegar - $8.49
- Mighty Mint 16oz Insect & Pest Control Peppermint Oil - $18.98
- Biokleen Bac-Out Bathroom Cleaner - Eco-Friendly, Non-Toxic, Plant-Based - $10.34
Aunt Fannie says she's skin loving, good smelling, and hardworking. And she hasn't even gotten started telling you about her Microcosmic Probiotic Power Multi-Surface Cleaner.
Aunt Fannie's product line includes an array of household cleaners and soaps, but the Multi-Surface Cleaner is the most versatile, suitable for dirt-busting on all your countertops and tabletops, indoors and out. Most importantly, the Microcosmic spray is made with probiotics and ingredients from the beauty aisle, rather than harsh and toxic detergents. The result is a dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic, plant-based cleaner that's safe for use around kids and pets, and won't dry out your skin as you wipe and scrub.
In fact, rub up alongside Aunt Fannie and she'll aim replace every bit of the bad bacteria she takes out with a probiotic bouquet of the good bacteria that helps keep your skin's supply alive and well.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.