AquaDance Drencher Showerhead
- Aqua Spa Trident 3-Setting, 7-Zone Luxury Rainfall Showerhead - $34.95
- DreamSpa 12" Chrome Rainfall LED-Showerhead - $59.99
- HotelSpa Ultra Luxury 6 Setting 6" Rain Showerhead - $24.87
- Luxe Rain Torch Handheld Rainfall LED Shower Head with Temperature Display - $39.99
- Shower Water Filter System with Adjustable Showerhead - $52.98
No, I am not showing you the AquaDance Drencher 3-setting 8" curved rainfall showerhead with waterfall mode just because it looks like a vagina.
That's only part of the reason.
The other half...fourth...of it is the AquaDance's trio of settings, interchangeable between refreshing rainfall, relaxing waterfall, and a combination of both for times when you want to go back to bed, but kind of have to rally and go to work to make a living. In white and chrome it's not the most attractive showerhead I've ever seen, but--I gotta say it--as with vaginas, looks are not always the best indicators of performance.
The showerhead has a an 8" face and a central lever for switching between settings. According to AquaDance, it produces high-power waterflow and connects to any standard 1/2" shower arm with no tools required. However, some reviewers have noted you need to install a special arm for the head to function in a horizontal position, and others say its pressure is not ideal unless you remove the flow regulator (and sometimes not even then).
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.