Otis Tactical Cleaning System
This Otis tactical pouch reminds me of that classic TV trope. A teenage boy awkwardly heads to the front door to pick up a teenage girl for their first date, and when he walks in the house there sits her dad. Cleaning his guns. I wonder what kind of rods and brushes Pops is using. I wonder if, in addition to knowing he is intimidating all 6 carne asada tacos the kid ate for lunch out of acne-addled Tommy, he knows that a dirty firearm can be the difference between success and a long walk balk. That's what Otis knows. Their portable tactical cleaning system comes in a 2-tiered soft zippered case stocked with the tools needed to clean all .17 to .50 rifles and pistols, 410 to 12/10 gauge shotguns, and all in-line muzzleloaders.
Tactical cleaning system contents include:
- 6 bore cleaning brushes suitable for .22, .270, .30, .38, .45 cal. rifles and pistols, plus 12/10 gauge shotguns.
- All-caliber cotton cleaning patches for weapons .270 caliber and larger, plus all in-line muzzleloaders.
- Small caliber patches for .17 to .223 caliber guns.
- 3 Memory-Flex cleaning rods with over 750-pound tensile strength.
- 3 forged slotted brass tips.
- T-handle for comfort.
- 0.5-ounce tube of Otis O85 Ultra Bore cleaner, lubricant, and preservative.
- Shotgun brush adapter and rubber Patch Savers to get 360-degree coverage within shotgun barrels.
- Bore reflector/flag safety.
The lightweight softpack measures 4" x 4" x 2-1/2", and has a belt loop for carrying.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.