Popcorn Bowl with Kernel Sifter
- Hutzler Popcorn Bucket with Kernel Catcher - $14.21
- PopLite Hot Air Popper - $18.63
- Hawaiian Hurricane Microwave Popcorn - $27.50
- 101 Things to Do with Popcorn - $8.99
- Tabletop Cotton Candy Maker - $33.95
$48Check It Out
from Uncommon Goods »
While I'm pretty sure this would be the most expensive popcorn bowl - and maybe eating bowl period - you'd ever own, if you are a popcorn fiend, or a Sesame Street-style Popcorn Monster, you might like a $48 popped corn receptacle with fancy built-in kernel sifter. I mean, it's cheaper that chomping down on a rogue corn marble and breaking a tooth anyway.
Designed by Portland, Oregon-based ceramicist Catherine Smith, the kernel-catching popcorn bowl has a bottom colander for filtering and trapping the ugly ducklings that failed to burst into swans. The bowl itself is a hefty piece of stoneware that's been fired twice for durability.
More Products You Might Like