Chainmail Cast Iron Pan Scrubber
- Cast Iron Grill/Griddle - $38.97
- 14" Cast Iron Pizza Pan - $29.97
- Bayou Classics Cast Iron Skillet - Set of 3 - $30.49
- Camp Chef Cast Iron Conditioner - $8.13
- 5 Qt. Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Loop Handles - $30.54
Dish Soap + Cast Iron Cookware = Very Bad Cleaning Method. But evidently, Chainmail + Cast Iron Cookware = World's Best Pot and Pan Scrubber. The CM Scrubber looks like a cross between a potholder and the second ugliest shoes ever made (Crocs still sittin' heinously at #1), but its lifetime guarantee suggests its funky appearance only makes it more powerful and capable of de-crust-and-crapping cast iron skillets and pots without compromising their seasoning.
The best time to clean cast iron is shortly after you finishing cooking, when it is just warm to the touch. Coincidentally, this is also the best time to seduce a lady.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.