Ceramic Burr Manual Coffee Grinder
Yes, it's one more piece of equipment to store in the kitchen, but at least a manual coffee grinder is way smaller and way less in need of an outlet than its electric counterpart. This ceramic burr hand cranker from Cozyna also has the benefits of:
- Portability. It's easy to pack to take to the office or on camping trips for freshly ground fresh brew anywhere (there's even a Mini version here).
- Fancy grinder features, such as precise, consistent grinds and variable grind size, thanks to its conical burr and adjustment knob.
- Compatibility with Aeropress. Cozyna's manual grinder was designed to fit perfectly into the equally portable pressure-driven coffee brewer.
- Durability. The grinder is made of high grade stainless steel and ceramic, so it will hold up to jostles and long-term use, plus remain rust-free.
- The taste of manual labor. The more elbow grease that goes in, the better the flavor that comes out. At least in the mind of the dude doing all the work.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.