Linen Art Rocking Monsters
- Ride-on Excavator Toy - $59.98
- Ride On Real Walking Unicorn for Children - $239.88
- Simplay3 Two-Sided Rock & Roll Teeter Totter & Bridge - $99.99
- Pony Cycle Simulated Horse Riding Toy for Kids - $273.56
- 4-in-1 Mercedes Push Car - $103.68
Before we get too far into talking about these wicked kids' Rocking Monsters, maker Linen Art would like to make one thing clear: Rocking Monsters are safe! Neither Shark, nor Octopus, nor Ghost is going to eat or otherwise harm your kid!
They also won't give them splinters or scratches, poison them, or collapse under their weight. That's thanks to rounded birch plywood corner covered in food-grade mineral coating and acrylic paint, and a load-bearing capacity of at least 150 pounds.
The latter proven via a test-run with an adult, who you know just couldn't wait to go all Captain Ahab on the Kraken.
All 3 Rocking Monster ride-on toys have a 22-degree rocking angle, and come with all tools needed for a 5-minute assembly.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.